Magic is a supernatural force that Witches, Wizards, and possibly other magical creatures have the ability to use in Every Witch Way & Talia In the Kitchen. It manifests as a blast of colorful light or smoke from the user's hands. Most of magic's history is still a mystery but it is assumed it has been around for an extremely long time.
Different Types of Spells Used
Witches often use magic to cast Spells, whether it is for good or bad purposes. It is assumed that magic does not have any limitations and that you can do anything with a spell as long as you can come up with the words. Although magic doesn't just manifest as spells, they also can manifest as Powers. The known powers are:
- Telekinesis- The power to move things with the mind.
- Teleportation- The power to teleport yourself from one destination to another.
- Atmokinesis- The power to control and manipulate the weather.
- Conjuration- The power to conjure something out of mid air.
- Cloning- The power to make another copy of yourself.
- Force Field- Used to protect yourself from spells.
- Mind control- The power to control someone.
- Photokinesis- The power to levitate an object in midair.
- Portal Creation- Only Kanays are able to make portals which lead to different places in the magic realm.
- Pyrokinesis- The power to control and manipulate fire.
- Remote viewing- The power to observe from a certain view.
- Shapeshifting- The power to change your form from one shape to another.
- Spell Casting- Most wizards and witches can cast spells on certain things or even humans.
- Transformation- The power to transform and object or person into something else.
- Voice Imitation- The power to imitate another persons voice.
- Energy Blast- The power to create fireballs and bursts of energy.
- Remote Teleportation- The power to teleport others from one place to another.
- Time Freeze- The power to freeze time in an instant.
- Elemental Control- The power to control the elements. Such as wind rain snow etc.
- Emma Alonso
- Maddie Van Pelt
- Jax Novoa
- Lily (guardian)
- The Principal (former)
- Ursula Van Pelt (guardian)